The events run from 13-20 November.
Many events are FREE and staff, students and the general public are welcome.
A full programme and booking details are online at:
Among the highlights are international music and dance concert – Rhythmic World - which includes African drumming, flamenco, Brazillian Capoeira, Punjabi dance, Italian song, Georgian singing, Egyptian belly dancing, and Middle Eastern music.
The Global Horizons programme also includes:
- a 5 a-side mini world cup tournament (we hope staff will join in);
- a Bhangra Dance Workshop and a Georgian Singing workshop
- A Mexican Fiesta! Celebrating 200 years of Mexican independence
- a photography and film competition
- information for students about studying/working abroad, and about working in the UK for international students